Application Delivery Operations:
- Gets to remove a Layer 4 “black box” load balancer from fronting the database.
- Get Application level visibility to the DB queries that they are getting from their Application Delivery Controllers (ADC / load balancer) for the HTTP traffic upstream.
- Query level Switching and Load Balancing based on database name, SID, or parameters in the query.
- Transparent Query Caching – Dramatically reduces latency and improves user experience with application on the frontend.
- App Servers now can point to a single IP address which has all of the Query intellegnence above IP.